Roadworthy Certificates (RWC)

When buying, selling, registering or transferring a vehicle you will require a Roadworthy Certificate (RWC). We have been a Vicroads licensed tester for 21 years helping customers in Carrum Downs, Frankston, Seaford, Skye, Cranbourne, Langwarrin, Mount Eliza even suburbs around the CBD and Gippsland with their roadworthy needs. Every now and then a friendly police officer may apply a defective vehicle notice (canary) to your car, we can help with that too. Your car and its components do not have to be in brand new condition to meet roadworthy standards, they are required to be in a safe condition. The purpose of the RWC is to check the safety and not the overall condition of your vehicle. We will inspect your car, give you a report and assist you in rectifying any issues found or if you prefer we’ll help advise you in doing the repairs yourself.