A roadworthy certificate is one of the most important documents required when selling or buying a vehicle in Victoria. This certificate ensures that your vehicle meets roadworthy safety requirements and is in excellent condition to hit the road. Redline Automotive has been a VicRoads licensed tester for 23 years, helping customers in Carrum Downs, Frankston, Seaford, Skye, Cranbourne, Langwarrin, Mount Eliza even suburbs around the CBD and Gippsland with their roadworthy needs.
What Do We Inspect?
We offer a comprehensive check of your vehicle to ensure that all vital components are in the best working order. This includes inspection of
- Wheels and tyres
- Steering, suspension and braking systems
- Seats and seat belts
- Lamps, indicators, and reflectors
- All electrical components
- Fuel tanks
- Windows, windscreen and wipers & washers.
- The structure of the vehicle itself
- Other safety-related components of the body, chassis or engine.
If your vehicle does not meet the safety requirements, we will provide you with a detailed report on the repairs needed to pass the roadworthy test. If requested, we can also provide you with an estimation to get the problems on your vehicle fixed. Upon your approval, our qualified mechanics will rectify the issues and perform necessary upgrades to make your vehicle roadworthy. Once your vehicle passes the safety inspection, you will be provided with a roadworthy certificate, enabling you to sell or re-register your vehicle.
What Sets Us Apart?
- We strictly adhere to the rules and guidelines set by VicRoads.
- We conduct a thorough inspection of your vehicle and provide an accurate report
- We use advanced diagnostic tools and equipment to carry out the inspection.
- When it comes to replacements, we use quality parts & components.
- We provide an honest and fair advice to all of our customers.
We acknowledge the importance of roadworthy certificates, and our crew members cover all the aspects that are concerned with a standard vehicle inspection to obtain a safety certificate. If you are still wondering how we can help you with obtaining a roadworthy certificate, call us now at 03 9775 0554. We offer car service & car repairs for all makes & models including Audi Service, Toyota Service, BMW Service, Mercedes Service, Holden Service & Mazda Service.